This month's playlist

by - 8:15 AM

For me, music is part of my life. Together with the music you can be sad, have fun, remember the pleasant moments of life. Music influences my mood, helps to cheer up or vice versa calm down! It reflects the state of a person, his feelings. Music, perhaps, is one of the main ways of expressing a person's emotions. My source of inspiration ♥


I suggest you my playlist in May. I hope you will find something new for yourself.



 1.Martin Garrix & Troye SivanThere For You



2.Selena GomezBad Liar
 





 3.Felix Jaehn (Hight & Alex Aiono)Hot2 Touch



4.Alan Walker - Tired



5.Camila CabelloCrying In The Club



6.Shawn MendesThere's Nothing Holdin' Me Back


 
7.Imagine DragonsWhatever It Takes



8.FederBack For More (feat. Daecolm)


9.Jonas BlueMama (feat. William Singe)


10.Mike PerryHands (feat. The Vamps & Sabrina Carpenter)

 
 
 
 

 

You May Also Like

0 comments